Error message of "Start Date must be after Lookback Date"

I have noticed a few comments asking about the error message "Simulation Start Date must be after Lookback Date".

In the screenshot below, I set a start date of 20May2016 and a lookback date of 23May2016.  Note that the Start Date is at the top and the Lookback Date is one row below.

In my test, HEC-ResSim does not allow the simulation to go forward.  Instead, it gives me an error message when I press "OK".

To solve this, make sure that the lookback date is at a date prior to the start date.

Incorrect Dates:



Corrected Dates with Lookback Date prior to Start Date:




Comments

  1. Hi, I'm from Vietnam and i have a problem with this part.
    Although I had set lookback date is at a date prior to the start date but HEC-ResSim did not allow the simulation to go forward and give me an error messege " Start Date must be after Lookback Date "
    Here that my Simulation Editor. I don't know why I can run this Simulation? Please check it for me.
    Thank you so much!
    Start Date: 02Jan1956 - Time: 0100
    Lookback Date: 01Jan1956 - Time: 0100
    End Date : 01Dec2002 - Time : 0100
    Time step : 1day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please see the following post to see if this helps. It is a Windows issue that some international users have encountered:

      https://hec-ressim.blogspot.com/2016/06/error-message-of-start-date-must-be.html

      Delete

Post a Comment